SALES EXECUTIVE / MANAGER
- Manage daily sales operation and coordinate works to be done properly on time
- Support, review and report sales team to ensure that sales activities are effective
- Handle sales activities of important customers
- Prepare and provide sales activities reports to Management level
- Experience in Sale field at least 2 years
- Perform other tasks required by Management level
- Working at Branch office at No.15 St.420 BeongTrabek, Phnom Penh.
- Oversee the overall process for planning, production and manufacturing processes to ISO standards
- Proactively holding the organization accountable to critical dates to ensure production schedule is met
- Identify and define print product requirements from customers
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and recommend solutions and implementation of roadmaps
- Oversee implementation, improvement of purchasing / planning system
- Communicate suppliant chain issues to Management level and coordinate solution implementation
- Liaise with Finance and Sales on budgeting forecasting and actual product cost analysis
- Promote a quality, safety and security driven working environment.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Plan and conduct new employee guide to organizational objectives
- Maintain records and follow reports related employees data
- Manage the NSSF worker in file
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.